Sweet Salty Nuts

Monday 21 September 2015

Suunto Dual Comfort Belt beneficial

I want to tell you about my experience with a device that has helped me to get better results from the hours I put into working out each week. I am a personal fitness trainer so you know that I spend a lot of time on my own workouts as well as those of the people I help to meet their fitness goals. Whether you lift weights, do cross fit, jog or dance, I think learning about my own experience with the Suunto Dual Comfort Belt will be beneficial to you.

I first started using the Suunto Dual Comfort Belt after it was recommended to me by one of my friends. They have had a lot of success using it and it came up in conversation one day while we were at lunch. I have been looking for ways to improve the results that I get from my workouts. So far, this has been giving me what I need.




The chest strap is better for me than some other designs. When I change things up a bit with my routine, I don't have to worry that it will slip and slide all over the place. I have used it while cycling and it stay in place well once the chest trap is properly adjusted to it my body. I feel like I've been given a gift with this particular activity monitor. It works well under a wide range of circumstances and I don't have to worry about getting inconsistent readings by using different devices when I'm running or lifting weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment