Sweet Salty Nuts

Monday 21 February 2022

 llo everyone it's Petko Aleksandrov, hope  you are doing well and in today's video  

00:03
I'll be sharing the differences between the  Binance visa card and the Crypto.com visa card  
00:10
and I know many YouTubers have reviewed them  and they compared them but you will notice with  
00:17
most videos that the YouTubers doing that they  don't have those cards, they're just reviewing  
00:23
the conditions on their websites which obviously  you can do as well but I have been using Binance  
00:30
visa card and I have been using Crypto.com cards  for quite a long time now and I can tell you  
00:39
the most important that you need to know and  actually my Crypto.com card is in my car so let  
00:48
me go straight in there. Alright guys, right in my  car, I believe yep here it is because I usually use  
00:56
it on the Gas stations here is the Crypto.com visa  card and why not actually going to the Gas station  
01:02
right now so I can show you how it practically  works instead of going back to the office  
01:07
This is a Crypto.com visa card versus Binance card  and the first thing I need to compare is the first  
01:14
impression and I actually keep in here yep there  they are okay, this is the envelope that I received  
01:27
the Binance card okay, a very average envelope and  inside I have a piece of paper, welcome to your  
01:37
Binance cards and a few things you can do, this is  how it looks like okay, but pay attention to how  
01:46
I have received the Crypto.com card, this is the  envelope, alright and look at that when you open  
01:55
it, you find the cards in here, this was where it  was placed, okay I have some money in right now  
02:04
but I got it into this piece of envelope which  is pretty cool isn't it and as well I have  
02:14
received obviously, it's not a personal one but it  is from the Co-founder and the SC of Crypto.com  
02:22
kind of a letter, okay so definitely the first  impression is way better on Crypto.com compared  
02:31
to the envelope from Binance, common Binance you  can do so much better than that. And the next thing  
02:37
when we're talking about impressions is that when  you hold the Crypto.com card here we go and you  
02:44
hold the Binance card there is a huge difference,  you know why, because the Crypto.com actually  
02:50
is a metal card, it's much heavier and when I  give it in the hands of someone in the shop or  
02:55
if I give it to my wife or friends to use it, they  always have the same first impression when they  
03:03
get it, whoa! It's heavy and I say yep because  it is a metal card. The Binance is just  
03:10
an average plastic card, definitely a better first  impression goes to Crypto.com, of course that's not  
03:16
the most important thing right. Now I will go  to the Gas station to put some gas in my car  
03:24
and while I'm going there I will explain  what is the most important thing you get  
03:30
when you are using Crypto cards such as Crypto.com visa card and Binance card, it is the cashback you  
03:39
receive, so for every purchase right now I'll  be putting gas in my car, I will get a cashback  
03:45
it depends on the type of cards you have, I have  reviewed them separately I will drop links down in  
03:51
the description so you can see exactly what's the  different criteria when you are choosing the card  
03:58
and you will know which card suits you better, for  example if you select to use the Crypto.com card  
04:04
you will see the different types of card explained  in the video and how much money you need to stake  
04:10
So when you are using Crypto cards you get  cashback, for every purchase let's say you spend  
04:20
50EUR on a purchase you are getting cashback,  depending on the type of card you have for example,  
04:27
on those two cards right here, I have 2% cashback, with the Crypto.com, it depends how much  
04:34
you are staking or how much you are locking as  CRO, this is the token of Crypto.com and with the  
04:41
Binance it depends how many Binance coins you  have or BNB coins you have in your wallet  
04:49
so you are getting more or less cashback on every  purchase, but the most important thing is, when  
04:59
you're getting the cash backs you get the token  you're not getting fiat money as Dollars, Euro  
05:06
or any Pounds yen wherever you are, okay you're  getting the token with the Crypto.com visa card  
05:14
you're getting CRO coins as a cashback, if you  spend $100, you get $2 with my type of card  
05:22
as a cashback or I'll be getting $2  in CRO coins, if the CRO coin sits at 0.50  
05:31
0.50 or 50 Cents, I'll be getting 4CRO coins,  if I spend a hundred Dollars, I hope this makes  
05:38
it clear it's the same thing with the BNB  or the Binance coin. So here comes probably  
05:45
the most important thing which coin or which token  you want to hold is it's CRO or is it BNB and  
05:55
from my trading perspective as a trader definitely  BNB has more value, you know where it sits today  
06:04
and so where is the CRO coin, this is because the  BNB has way lower number of coins in circulation  
06:13
compared to CRO coins even they have burned some  in the past still, CRO coin is much depreciated  
06:22
on the other hand if you earn more CRO coins,  when you are purchasing with your Crypto.com  
06:29
and in time if the coin increases in value that  would be better right, but if you want to go for  
06:36
the more valuable token at the moment and hold  more BNBs definitely, I give a point here to  
06:44
the Binance just because the token is way more  appreciated, but here is a huge note guys, with the  
06:52
Crypto.com I can fund it with another visa card  from a bank account with a fiat currencies okay  
07:02
but with BNB or the Binance card, I can fund  it only with Crypto, for example if I wanna  
07:10
spend what is it $100, I can put some  Bitcoin, Ethereum and in time when I'm purchasing  
07:19
they will convert and I will spend those money  but here is the trick, this is a taxable event  
07:29
Every time you put Crypto in your  card and you spend it as a fiat money,  
07:36
you are supposed to pay taxes and can you guess  how many transactions you are doing in 1 year, I  
07:44
bet hundreds or even thousands of them, right so it  gets really hot and a lot of people don't realize  
07:52
that but when you put Crypto in your Binance card  and you make purchases those are taxable events  
07:59
guys you need to pay taxes of course it depends  where you live but in most countries you need  
08:04
to pay taxes, my solution here is very simple I  just make bigger transactions with the Crypto on  
08:11
Binance, for example if you have bought a Bitcoin  at $20,000 and you decide to sell  
08:19
it at 40,000 you have a 100%  profit or that would be $20,000 as  
08:25
a profit, you know how much taxes you have to pay  and you are spending this $40,000
08:31
on your Binance card, but if you make small  transactions 20, 50, 5, 3, 40 or whatever every time,  
08:41
this will be really hard for you at the end of the  year to pay your taxes, that is why with the small  
08:46
transactions, I prefer to use the Crypto.com  because I don't need to fund with Crypto I can  
08:53
top up with fiat money and as well when the Crypto  market is going up and I want to hold it for  
09:01
longer, I don't feel like selling my Cryptos, I  prefer to top up the card with fiat money and  
09:07
I'm still getting those cashbacks, okay where on  Binance we don't have that option, you can top up  
09:14
only with Crypto, so that's a huge thing to know  and I will see you just on the Gas station guys
09:31
and
09:34
here I am at the Gas station, let's put some  gas with the Crypto car so what you need to  
09:39
bear in mind is that those are visa  cards and you can purchase anything  
09:44
where they have post terminals as well one thing I  forgot to mention is that you can purchase online  
09:52
and even when you are ordering the card before it  arrives you can use it for online purposes, okay
10:01
Voila that hard to do, now it is time  to go back to the office guys. Okay  
10:05
guys, so you already saw how that works,  it is super cool to have a Crypto card,  
10:12
gives you cashback, it depends what you're looking  for, if you want to save CRO or if you want to keep  
10:18
BNB, it is up to you, I will be happy  to see your thoughts in the comments below  
10:25
and I will see you in another video,  if you just subscribe, do it now cheers  
10:45
...

No comments:

Post a Comment